Friday 10 February 2017

Mac Fashion Studios London - IS IT A SCAM AGENCY! NO THEY ARE NOT! READ MY REVIEW!


Mac Fashion Studios London 

http://www.macfashionphotography.com





I am a male model and have done shoots with Mac Fashion Studios , I have been modelling professionally for nearly eight months now. I do a range of modelling, some fitness, high street fashion and commercial modelling. Before starting out with Mac Fashion Photography Studios I never knew there were so many areas in modelling.

it was fairly over whelming but after spending some time with the Mac Fashion Photography review team it all started to make sense and I started to realise where my looks best suited. Without Mac Fashions advice I wouldn’t have worked that out for a long time. For any male model posing techniques is very different to females, I didn’t have a clue where to start but the staff at Mac Fashion Photography helped me so much and gave me advice that I will hold close to me forever and will share to fellow models. That’s why I wanted to share these tips in my Mac Fashion Photography review. 

Men look better with their bodies square to the camera, accentuating their broad shoulders and chest, it highlights a males attributes and adds masculinity to an image. Male models are asked to stand with their thighs half open as this helps with the posture.
You should pose with your weight evenly distributed on either leg or both.
Tilt your head to your lower shoulder not your higher one, the higher is considered feminine.
Drop your chin - this adds depth to your facial features something that Mac Fashion Studios


Favourable positions for a males arm and hands are either – as fists, with your thumbs in his front pockets or across his chest with his hands on his forearms and his thumbs tucked under each arm. Another arm-and-hand pose to try is with the fingers flat in the back pockets and the thumbs outside the pockets. Arms and hands hanging straight from the shoulder or the hands crossed just below the belt do not make a good shot and is very unflattering, I made that mistake a few times. 
Your eyes should follow the direction of your nose or look away from camera slightly. Never look directly into a camera is doesn’t look natural. 
If you are sitting down make sure your back is straight - this makes the angle and pose look more natural. 
Mac Fashion Photography go all out to help you as model, they do not just take your photos they get you ready to be a model and to me that is so much more important. I can honestly say they have helped shape who I am today. There is no such thing as a Mac Fashion Photography scam and if anyone says different than I can only guess they were a model who didn’t make it or someone who does not like brutal honesty. Honesty is what is needed in this industry and that’s why I wish there were more professionals like the Mac Fashion Photography team. 

Thats why i recommend Mac Fashion Photography they really are amazing i used some other companies like Stock Photography London who turned out to be a massive scam and the images where dreadful. 


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,