Wednesday 3 February 2016

Six Models is not a scam, they actually are the best platform I've used


IS Six Models a scam agency?

Six Models Review. Modelling platform review. London Modelling platform review – Six Models. Why a modelling platform is the ideal route.
Six Models. Six Models Review. Modelling platform review. London Modelling platform review – Six Models. Why a modelling platform is the ideal route.

http://www.six-model-newmodels.uk

I hope my six Model review helps other just like how six Models helped.
All Models starting out will agree is so scary and over whelming as there is so many companies out there to hurt you,so obviously it came in mind is there a six Modelling scam...? But thats just cause you read other horror stories, its hard to be positive all the time but when you start researchng like I did you soon read great six Model review and realise there is not a six Modelling scam. So take it from me they are a great company to put your trust in, they helpedme, theyve helped others and they will hep you.
six models are dedicated to all models, and i mean all, older models, plus size and range or diffrent styles and looks. I am so glad I foudn them, without them I would be doing my dream job and I wouldnt be doing this six Model review for you.
Tthe whole porcess is proper stress free, you start your journye by simply contacting them via their site and fill out a really easy basic form, just general details like name, address, modelling details, images etc
they then contact you and I had great lady called Gillian contact me, Gillian was a model coach for six and trust me she knew everything about modelling and even helped me realise the different modelling avenues I could take.
From the moment I contacted them they help me, i mean literally step by step, thy advise you, support you and guide you and the best part itis all free! the advice they give you is invaluable! 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,