Saturday 11 February 2017

I cannot rave enough about Luxe Models and the significant- LUXE MODELS GREAT COMPANY

Luxe Models

I cannot rave enough about Luxe Models and the significant role they have played in my career of late. It's no secret that the modeling industry can be cutthroat and merciless, and if you don't have the right tools and portfolio you will just get lost in a sea of hopefuls. This was me for some time, I was trying to wing it on my own, I engaged one or two agencies that were really not professional and along the way I wasted a lot of time and money.

Luckily a friend of mine told me about Luxe Models in London and how they assist aspiring London models to take their passion and craft to the next level! I cannot sing enough praises because that’s exactly what I got! Luxe Models have lived up to their promise of assisting me in taking the first critical steps which are essential in carving my way in this competitive industry, the right way. They have given me the proper induction that is required, when entering the modeling platform, something that I desperately needed. All of this was executed in the most professional manner.

I was very shy and was not too confident in my look and in what I had to offer, but I knew I could offer something. Through their guidance, patience, and industry knowledge, my confidence has catapulted. Now I have the know-how and dexterity to approach agencies assertively and confidently. Due to a well-polished portfolio backing me up, I am super excited and have even started getting some work!

I love the fact that you receive a free online assessment as well as a one on one assessment with the team where you receive an honest model review. It’s good to know where you stand and to be notified of areas that you can tap into. I thoroughly enjoyed creating my portfolio at the photoshoot they organized with their sister company, Kube Studios Limited. I got an entire team of professional make-up artists, hair and fashion stylists creating a range of looks that showed how adaptable my image and look can be. I loved that! They were all so lovely and supportive.

The team is more than willing to dish out industry relevant advice, which has been very instrumental in my journey because they have opened my eyes to opportunities that I would have certainly missed had I not had access to their company. I am truly ecstatic, my modeling career has kick started and it's only the beginning! Thank you Luxe Models for living up to your promise and opening doors that I could have only dreamt of! I will certainly be recommending you to other aspiring models!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,