Friday 10 February 2017

Testimonial for Six Models - Review - ARE 6 models a scam agency!



I have always aspired to become a model but never really had the courage to go ahead with it. Having no prior experience of the modelling industry did not help either. It wasn’t until I heard about Six Models, London that I finally decided to move out of my comfort zone and persue my modelling dream i was quite worried as i had been warned to became of modelling agency scams i hear there is a lot around i am pleased to confirm SIX MODELS is NOT one of the scam agencies. 

I was very skeptical before taking that first step forward and vising Six Models, but what followed was an immensely pleasant experience.
I underwent an assessment with them which was great as they motivated me, gave me the confidence to discover my potential and to go out and prove myself. This was a push that I needed very badly which the folks at Six Models were quick to understand.

I was then shown a male modelling catalogue which really gave me a lot of insight on the industry. Soon after, I was sent for a test photo shoot which took place at various locations and involved professional photographers, hair & makeup and fashion artists.

I was also given various outfits to choose from, including a few high street fashion styles, which were excellent.
Everyone was really professional and made me relax, get comfortable and guided me through the entire photo shoot. Additionally,

 I was explained about fitness modelling (probably because I am really fit and have a good physique) and how I can leverage this attribute of mine for modelling assignments. Although, I did not expect this kind of personalized advice and guidance, I was overwhelmed by their genuineness and professionalism.

I was even asked to ring them for any queries that I might have!
Honestly, I was humbled by the entire experience. Companies like Six Models are a boon to aspiring models and I would like to thank everyone for their fantastic support in helping me with my modelling career.

Six  Models. Six Models Review. Modelling platform review. London Modelling platform review – Six Models. Why a modelling platform is the ideal route.
Six Models. Six Models Review. Modelling platform review. London Modelling platform review – Six Models. Why a modelling platform is the ideal route.

Labels: , , , , , , ,