Friday 10 February 2017

My Experience in Six Model New Models. ARE THEY A SCAM AGENCY|?

My Experience in  Six Model  New Models. ARE THEY A SCAM AGENCY|?

http://www.six-model-newmodels.uk

How many of you wanted to be a supermodel, but had to abandon your dream cause you’ve got no one to hold your hands? Or how many of you wanted to leave your dream just because no one was there to convince your dream? Believe me, I have been there. Hello there, I’m Alicia Decruise, a 30 years old model currently working as a successful model both national and internationally. So I was telling you how I’ve been through all of the above situations and yet I’m here, right? Yes, I know it’s hard to believe, but trust me if you find the right people who would show you the right path and help you in showing you in taking the baby steps towards the right directions, then you’re almost there.

A dash of talent with a pinch of good looks and a good body here and there is all you need in this career. But what if you’ve got it all yet you have no career. Why is it so? The answer is simple lovelies. It’s because you have no one to show you off in the market. Pardon my words, but that’s true. Now, do you want to know how I got to this point of my life where I can give some advice on how to become a successful model like me? It’s all because of a company, a life saver, organizations that make dreams come true and that is SIX MODELS. I remember how I was nothing when I first found out about this company and I always give credit to Six Models because they guided me in a way that actually helped me in becoming a model.

They have this team of professionals who have vast knowledge about the fashion industry, especially in London. And using their experience and knowledge they would train you into a professional model that you yourself would be surprised enough to see. One of the best things about Six Models that I still remember was that they don’t let girls under 18 participate without getting their parents involved. I still remember how a 16 year old came and insisted on getting photographed, but the team clearly refused and told her to bring her parents along with her if she wants to get photographed and start her modelling career. Apart from that they don’t even charge for their advices.

I honestly believe it’s the best that can happen to anyone because not everyone can afford to pay for all the advice they need, including the type of modelling, styling, which agencies you should go for and etc. they work with you selflessly to create a professional portfolio that best displays your style and talent. Even after I completed my training they helped me in placing my foot in the practical world as a new model supported me until I settled down in my career. If that’s not professionalism, I don’t know what is! 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,