Friday 10 February 2017

Model Testimonial for Urban Models s

I want to say thank you to the entire staff at Urban Models s!

It’s always been a dream for me to become a fashion model, like Kate Moss and Gisele Bundchen. I know it’s never easy to break into modelling.  But Urban Models s made it easier for me. I tried several London modelling avenues, but to no avail. Urban Models s was recommended to meUrban Models  by a friend of mine who also found success through this model platform.

I sent the company a photo of mine, and I got a prompt response. Then, I was advised to undergo a test shoot at one of the most prestigious fashion photography studios in the UK. At that time, I didn’t know what to expect. But before I went to the studio, the company first gave me tips on how to give myself the best chance to get into this industry. The company advised me on how to give myself the edge and showed me how to choose images that could show my best self.

The photoshoot I had turned out great. I was extremely anxious about it at first, but the studio’s staff was professional yet friendly. Once I got there, I had nothing to worry about. A couple of days after the photo shoot, I got a call from a modelling company asking me if I wanted to become one of its models for a clothing company. I didn't expect it to be that fast, but it was. I can’t thank Urban Models s enough for setting me up with my first fashion project.

Last September, I was chosen to participate in one of the fashion modelling events in London. Then, next week, I’ll have another photoshoot with a clothing company in Japan. Every week, I received several call backs from various modelling agencies. I just can’t wait to see myself going from here.

Within just a few short months, there are so many wonderful things happened to me because of Urban Models s. I met amazing people on the way, from fashion models to professional photographers. Urban Models s is definitely a model platform that you should use to help you get started in the business and pursue a career in modelling.

Currently, my portfolio looks attractive to other companies that are looking for fashion models. I’m so happy that I registered for this model platform.  It changed my life for the better. Who knows? I’ll be the next Gisele Bundchen or Heidi Klum modelling for Victoria’s Secret or signing a million-dollar contract for Chanel. I’m not there yet, but I know I wouldn't get these many calls from several companies without Urban Models s. Thank you so much!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,