Friday 10 February 2017

First of all, I would like to thank UK Models

First of all, I would like to thank UK Models for such a wonderful experience I had few days back during my photo shoot with whom I was working with. The staffs made me feel comfortable and even gave some worthy advices whenever needed.

I was really impressed with the hair and make-up artists. They brought out the best version of me, while working with them, my confidence raised sky high. The atmosphere was very refreshing and encouraging. Thanks to all the advices given by you as these helped me a lot during the photo. Due to the amazing photo shoot I had with UK Models I am now receiving offers from various TB commercials.

Anyone who is aspiring to make a career in modelling must choose UK Model to begin their career with. UK models are the country’s leading model support service. They provide a perfect modelling platform for the talented aspirants. If you are going for a career in modelling than UK Modals is the best modelling platform for you.

So here I am sharing my complete experience to help the other aspirants who are looking forward to make their career in modelling.

First I have registered myself on their website. Based on which i have had a test photo shoot done with the studios of UK Models.
On the photo shoot, I was given various outfits along with the matching hairstyle and make up. The hair stylist and makeup artists were so brilliant in their work. They brought out the best in me.
I was made to pose on different locations and landscapes in order to have a wide range of photos in my portfolio.
During the photo shoot there were professionals who were continuously guiding and advising me that really helped me alot in boosting up my confidence.
My professional fashion photography with UK Model went perfectly well and the result was much more than what I have expected it to be.
My portfolio along with my experience was really good and i am planning on to my next photo shoot really soon.

I have been receiving offers from various TV commercials some of which are Nike, Swiss watch etc. Choosing modelling as a career was the best decision of my life and UK model helped me in achieving it. I would really like to give you a massive thank you for such great pictures and an awesome portfolio. The experience was really amazing.

Thank you for this wonderful Job.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,